Click-Mass Spectrometry of lipids
- Click-Mass spectrometry of lipids via bicyclic triazolium ions lead to predictable fragmentation with promising Multiplex analysis.
- Technology Benefits
- Higher sensitivity as comparable analysis procedures
Fast detection method for tracing of fatty acid metabolism without usage of radioisotopes
Hundreds of labelled species detected by automated analysis of primary MS data
Simple absolute quantification by internal standardization
Combination of any other analysis method possible
High stability of bicyclic Triazolium ions leads to predictable fragmentation
Heavy-atom labelled compounds enable Multiplex analysis
- Technology Application
- studying lipid metabolism, Understand and detect diseases such as metabolic syndrome or type 2 diabetes.
- Detailed Technology Description
- The present innovative click-chemistry-based method allows tracing of fatty acid metabolism in virtually any biological system. It combines high sensitivity with excellent linearity and fast sample turnover. Since it is free of radioactivity, it can be combined with any other modern analysis technology and can be used in high-throughput applications.
In an improved and preferred method, multiplexing of samples can be carried out. After the labeling reaction, samples are combined for MS analysis. This increases the sample turnover and improves comparison by reducing stochastic experimental variations.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 28/06/2019 00:00:00
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here