Antibodies against human CEACAM1 gemeinsam mit 4782
- Monoclonal antibodies for research, which are specific for CEACAM1. In contrast to available antibodies the two antibodies exhibit a high affinity and specificity for the A1/B-domains of human CEACAM1 and do not bind to other members of the family of CEACAM-family.
- Technology Benefits
- Monoclonal antibody directed against the A1/B-domains of human CEACAM1
High affinity and mono-specificity
Detect membrane anchored and soluble human CEACAM1 and most of its derivatives
Suitable for numerous applications:
> in cancer research
> in diagnosis
> in therapy monitoring
>as immunmodulator in the therapy of tumors, infections and inflammations
- Technology Application
- Suitable to detect the membrane anchored, the cleaved soluble CEACAM1 and most of its derivatives. It is of use in several research applications, including ELISA, WB, IP, IHC, fluorescence microscopy and flow cytometry.
- Detailed Technology Description
- Due to the structural similarity it is very challenging to obtain antibodies against specific CEACAM1-domains. CEACAM1 has been detected at elevated levels in the surrounding tissue of tumors and the tumors themselves. It appears that CEACAM1 is a suitable biomarker for the diagnosis and staging of tumors.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 22/06/2010 00:00:00
- Application No.
- DE20101024636 20100622
- - international:
C07K16/28; C12N5/12; G01N33/53
C07K16/30; M68G01N33/K6957434; G01N2333/70596
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here