- A proliferation marker to visualise cell cycle progression in vitro and in vivo with high spatial resolution of the M-phase
- Technology Benefits
- Visualising proliferating cells in vitro & in vivo
Identification, isolation and characterisation of proliferating cells
Discrimination between cell division and acytokinetic mitosis / endoreplication
Applicable in cell systems containing a mixture of proliferating, differentiated and post-mitotic cells
- Technology Application
- VisuVivo can aid to gain knowledge about mechanisms of cell proliferation, which could be useful for stem cell biology as well as regenerative medicine and others.
- Detailed Technology Description
- The invention provides a nucleic acid expression construct encoding a fusion protein comprising a fluorescence reporter protein (like EGFP) and a protein with a wild-type destruction signal (like Anillin). Localised to subcellular structures during cell cycle progression, it presents a fluorescence marker for imaging cell cycle progression in vitro and in vivo.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 15/07/2010 00:00:00
- Application No.
- US201013383580 20100715
- - international:
A01K67/027; C12N15/63; C12Q1/02; G01N33/50; G01N33/53
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here