MRGPRX4 Receptor Agonists and Antagonists
- New drug target for treating open and closed wounds as well as chronic pain and itc
- Technology Benefits
- New drug target for several diseases, e.g.
Open wounds &
- Technology Application
- The technology embodies potent and selective MRGPRX4 receptor agonists and antagonists, that may especially be used for treating pain and inflammatory conditions, such as neuropathic or chronic pain, itch, skin diseases, immune diseases, and cancer.
- Detailed Technology Description
- The MRGPRX (mas-related G protein-coupled receptor X) subfamily is only expressed in primates including humans and belongs to the group of orphan receptors, for which the cognate agonists are unknown.
The human MRGPRX4 receptor represents a fundamentally new drug target, and the development of potent MRGPRX4 receptor agonists, partial agonists, and antagonists / inverse agonists to be used for the treatment of MRGPRX4-associated conditions, disorders or diseases requires the design of novel drugs.
- Type of Cooperation
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here