Combinatory Asthma Endoytping Assay
- An easy-to-use test for a precise stratification of asthma patients, which facilitates a personalized and targeted selection of the best effective therapeutic antibody.
- Technology Benefits
- First diagnostic test for asthma endotyping that is relevant to the therapeutic strategy, particularly regarding the identification of the asthma subtype and the selection of the best suitable antibody
Easy-to-use and cost efficient
Compatible with existing laboratory equipment and routine
- Technology Application
- easy-to-use test for a more precise stratification of asthma patients and thus facilitates a personalized and better targeted therapeutic strategy
- Detailed Technology Description
- The invention is a PCR-based method for the differential diagnosis (combinatory transcriptomic endotyping) of asthma subtypes from blood (liquid biopsies). The method comprises the measurement of 32 RNA-biomarkers (including two house-keeping markers), a dedicated PCR microwellplate for the assay and a combinatory methodology including a software algorithm for analysis and determination of the asthma subtype.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 25/07/2019 00:00:00
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here