WOOD INSERT - wood insert for lightweight components in furniture and interior design
- Wood or wood-based material used for the partial reinforcement of panel-shaped lightweight elements in sandwich construction, which creates conditions in the reinforcement area that surpass even classic wood-based materials.
- Technology Benefits
- Wood/wood-based material insert for sandwich panels
Interlocking adhesion bond without foreign materials
Suitable for individually formatted panels
Can be inserted directly into open narrow edges
Suitable for glued constructions as well as for disassembled construction with fittings
Different profiles and sizes possible
- Technology Application
- Panel-shaped lightweight construction elements in sandwich construction are increasingly used in furniture construction and interior fittings, with the elements being preferably formatted from a large panel.
- Detailed Technology Description
- In the reinforced area, where WOOD-INSERT interlocks into the soft core of the lightweight construction element between the upper and lower surface, it creates conditions that even surpass classic wood-based materials. This is achieved by the the insert, which is glued into the soft part on the front side, having approximately the same dimension as the distance between the face layers of the panel. The cut-out is chosen in such a way that both sandwich face layers are included in the adhesion and the WOOD-INSERT edge is flush with the narrow edge of each lightweight construction element when inserted. This means that the narrow
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 15/09/2017 00:00:00
- Application No.
- EP20170191461 20170915
- - international:
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here