O3Desi manufacturer - independent ozone disinfection for hypothermic devices
- Automatic disinfection of hypothermia devices. With ozone, O3Desi reaches a germ count in the water cycle of any hypothermia device that even meets the requirements of the German Drinking Water Ordinance. Before the sterilized water is returned to the hypothermia device, O3Desi completely dissipates the ozone with UV radiation.
- Technology Benefits
- Compatible with any hypothermia device
Very low bacterial counts
- Technology Application
- A reliable, automatic disinfection of the required hypothermia equipment is of great interest for hospitals with cardiac/thoracic departments.
- Detailed Technology Description
- The tendency of bacterial contamination of the water in hypothermic devices poses a risk of postoperative bacterial infection (particularly from Mycobacterium chimaera). O3Desi is a manufacturer-independent disinfection system. O3Desi uses ozone to achieve a bacterial count in the water cycle of any hypothermia device that even meets the requirements of the German Drinking Water Ordinance. Before the sterilized water is returned to the hypothermia device, O3Desi completely dissipates the ozone using UV radiation.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 17/01/2017 00:00:00
- Application No.
- WO2018DE00011 20180114
- - international:
A61B90/70; A61L2/183; C02F1/78; A61F2007/0054; A61F7/12; A61L2202/13; A61L2202/14; C02F1/32; C02F2103/026; C02F2301/043; C02F2303/04; C02F2303/18
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here