ComNoEL - Compensation of interference signals on electrical lines
- ComNoEL is a powerful method of compensating for interference on cables. ComNoEL is a technology that can be used in automobiles as well as in other applications - especially in connection with switched-mode power supplies / power electronic components.
- Technology Benefits
- Efficient disturbance suppression
Individual adaptation to the coupling path
Can also be used with high supply voltages
Suitable for retrofitting
- Technology Application
- ComNoEL is a technology intended primarily for use in motor vehicles, but other applications, especially with a DC power supply, are conceivable
- Detailed Technology Description
- ComNoEL is an effective method of compensating for interference on cables. The transfer function between disturbance and supply voltage of the coupling coil is individually adapted to the coupling path between the disturbance and the receiver that is to be protected, in order to minimize the disturbance there. Even disturbance on supply lines with high voltages can be safely suppressed due to the inductive coupling. By using hinged ferrite cores, it is also possible to retrofit ComNoEL.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 08/06/2016 00:00:00
- Application No.
- WO2017EP63957 20170608
- - international:
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here