Full Inorganic Load Bearing Insulator - Light weight thermal-insulator material with robust compressive load and flame retardant properties
- The material exhibits extraordinary heat-insulating and load- carrying properties. It combines conventional inorganic building material like compressive strength and the ability to be poured into all kind of durable moulds with the advantage of being heat- insulating.
- Technology Benefits
- Mouldable inorganic thermal-insulating material
Thermal conductivities between 0.08 W/(mK) and 0.26 W/(mK )
Compressive strength between 1.5 MP and 26 MP
Extreme light weight densities between 490 kg/m³ and 1350 kg/m³
Flame-retardant more than 2000 C
Hydrophobic porous surface
For application with high demands like high load and great need for effective insulation
- Technology Application
- The superlight and superinsulating material could be used in cars, trains and any other kind of vehivles, even aerospace applications are imaginable. In addition, the material isolates not only thermally but also acoustically.
- Detailed Technology Description
- a full inorganic insulation material with high performance qualities.
The material exhibits extraordinary heat-insulating and load-carrying properties. It combines the benefits of conventional inorganic building material like compressive strength and the ability to be poured into all kind of durable moulds with the advantage of being heat-insulating. The latter makes it perfect with regards to energy saving aspects. The designated properties are dependent on the ratio of matrix-to insulation-material.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 15/06/2015 00:00:00
- Application No.
- DE201510210921 20150615
- - international:
C04B14/062; C04B14/302; C04B24/2647; C04B28/04; C04B40/0028; C04B2103/32; C04B2111/28; C04B2201/32; C04B2201/50 more
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here