SEI forming electrolyte additive 3
- "SEI-forming Electrolyte additive 3" describes a substance as an electrolyte additive and a process for forming an SEI (Solid Electrolyte Interphase) film for lithium-ion batteries.
- Technology Benefits
- Enhanced temperature stability
Suitable for long-lasting lithium-ion batteries
Simple synthesis of fNS
Enhanced anti-oxidation properties and cycle stability
Compatible with electrode materials
- Technology Application
- Lithium ion batteries are widely used as mobile energy storage.
- Detailed Technology Description
- According to the invention, the compound 6,6-difluoro-1,2,4-thiadiazinane-3,5-dione 1,1-dioxide is added to the electrolyte in low concentration. During the first charge / discharge cycle, the material on the graphite electrode decomposes to form a layer which protects the electrode surface
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 20/06/2012 00:00:00
- Application No.
- DE201210105377 20120620
- - international:
C07D285/18; H01M10/052; H01M10/0567; H01M10/0569; H01M10/0525; H01M10/0566; H01M2300/0025; H01M2300/0028
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here