- Use of exosomes in the prevention and therapy of diseases associated with acute inflammatory processes.
- Technology Benefits
- Selected MSC exosome preparations exert immune suppressive functions
New treatment option in diseases associated with acute inflammatory processes
- Technology Application
- MSC exosome administration of selected preparations are promising new treatment option in the prevention and therapy of diseases associated with acute inflammatory processes, such as GvHD, stroke, heart-attack and neonatal damages of the brain and lungs.
- Detailed Technology Description
- Exosomes are nano-sized, secreted cell organelles that are released by a huge variety of different cell species, including mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs). Containing a combination of lipids and proteins as well as RNAs, exosomes participate in intercellular communication processes.
Due to the wide range of molecules they enclose and their cell type specific assembly, these small membrane vesicles get more and more in the focus of diagnosis, drug delivery and clinical applications.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 18/07/2013 00:00:00
- Application No.
- US201314414843 20130718
- - international:
A61K35/28; A61K38/18; A61K38/19; A61K38/20; A61K38/21; A61K9/00
A61K35/28; A61K38/17; A61K38/1709; A61K38/1841; A61K38/19; A61K38/2053; A61K38/2066; A61K38/217; A61K9/0019
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here