SMART-WindEnergy - self-climbing SMART platform for the maintenance of wind turbines
- The self-climbing SMART platform for the maintenance of wind turbines with its multifunctional climbing robot and its weatherproof encapsulated working platform enables extensive application possibilities for the maintenance, repair and repair of rotor blades on wind turbines.
- Technology Benefits
- Safe maintenance of wind turbines without lifting platforms
Disassembly and assembly of rotor blades
Weather-protected working platform
Maintenance work according to DIN EN 61400-23
- Technology Application
- The self-climbing SMART platform enables extensive maintenance and repair of wind turbines. The weather-protected working cabin makes it possible to carry out repair work on the rotor blade and enables the use of non-destructive testing methods for diagnostics on the rotor blades.
- Detailed Technology Description
- The periodically required inspection of rotor blades or wind power towers according to DIN EN 61400-23 (VDE 0127-23), requires a complete on-site inspection of the rotor for further damage which may occur due to production or dynamic loading and frequently due to transport and operating vibration. The self-climbing SMART platform for the maintenance of wind turbines, with its multifunctional climbing robot and weatherproof working platform capsule, offers a wide range of applications for the maintenance, servicing and repair of rotor blades on wind turbines.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 31/01/2012 00:00:00
- Application No.
- - international:
A63B27/00; B66F11/04; E04G3/24; F03D11/04
B62D57/024; E04G3/243; E04G3/28; F03D17/00; F03D80/50; F05B2230/80; F05B2240/912; Y02E10/728; Y02P70/523
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here