FES ChemSensor gas sensors based on PEO technology
- The special process of potentiostatic and galvanostratic controlled electrolytic oxidation (PEO) allows the production of a mechanically stable TiO2 layer with excellent adhesion to a titanium foil.
- Technology Benefits
- Platform technology for different gases
Comparatively low production cost
Large temperature range
Short response and decay time
Low energy consumption
- Technology Application
- Demonstrators for hydrogen, carbon monoxide and moisture can be carried out with this technology.
- Detailed Technology Description
- potentiostatic and galvanostatically controlled plasma-electrolytic oxidation
(PEO) allows the production of a mechanically stable TiO2 layer with
excellent adhesion on a titanium foil. The oxide layer has a defined
Phase composition and a reproducible microstructure. A printing process with a special ink can be used for the production of
sensitive top electrode
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 10/10/2012 00:00:00
- Application No.
- WO2012EP70066 20121010
- - international:
C25D7/00; G01N27/125; G01N27/127; G01N27/26
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here