FMED liquid matrix fragrance source test preparation for explosive peroxidic explosives
- The FMED invention (FlüssigMatrix - EchtstoffDuftquelle) describes a preparation of moderately volatile organic explosives (e.g. TATP) in a fluid matrix
- Technology Benefits
- Safe handling of peroxide explosive substances
Usable for volatile and highly sensitive peroxides (TATP and HMTD)
Long-lasting and efficient authentic substance samples
Production of reproducible scent sources with defined composition
Conditioning of sniffer dogs and sensors
Inexpensive starting materials
- Technology Application
- Safe real substance testing agents are essential for training sniffer dogs. An easily handled and reliable alternative to existing testing agents has good sales prospects here. The FMED invention is directed towards companies that have specialized in the development of test specimens or sensors for explosives.
- Detailed Technology Description
- FMED is chemically inert and olefactorically neutral. In particular peroxide explosives with high sensitivity to friction, impact and electrostatic discharge can be handled safely this way. The explosive material can evaporate from the matrix. Therefore, the preparation is a safe scent source of authentic substance.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- 18/06/2010 00:00:00
- Application No.
- WO2010EP58660 20100618
C06B23/00 (EP); C07C407/00 (EP); C07C407/006 (EP); C07C2601/14 (EP)
C07C407/00, C07C409/34 (EP);
C07C407/006, C07C409/20 (EP)
- Patent application
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here