MITE AND INSECT PEST-CONTROL AGENT AND METHOD OF PRODUCING THE SAME
- The insect pest control agent suitable for carrying out evasion extermination of the noxious insects.
- Technology Benefits
- A liquefied insect pest control agent can be provided inexpensive, and spread can be expected.
- Technology Application
- Miscellaneous goods
- Detailed Technology Description
- PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED: To realize an insect pests, e.g. mites-control agent that can certainly repel and exterminate insect pests, e.g. mite and tick without adverse effect on humans, animals and plants at low cost.SOLUTION: Black alder (Alnus japonica) is fermented using Frankia, a microorganism symbiotic with the tree and the fermentation mixture is extracted. The extract collected is used as an insect pest-control agent.
- Application Date
- Application No.
- Japanese Patent No. 04171227
- Goods and Services
- License / Sales
For more information, please click Here