GREENING HEAT INSULATING BLOCK AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING THE SAME
- Block which is suitable for greening and heat-insulating a roof or a roof floor of a building
- Technology Benefits
- Greening and heat-insulating a roof or a roof floor of a building, light in weight
- Technology Application
- Construction material
- Detailed Technology Description
- PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED: To provide a block which is suitable for greening and heat-insulating a roof or a roof floor of a building, light in weight, excellent in heat insulating property, capable of growing plants by the block per se, and capable of greening every kind of concrete surface, and to provide a method for producing the block.SOLUTION: The block is produced by burning a mixture containing glass powder and a foaming agent to obtain a foamed body, and mixing thereinto an adhesive material, followed by molding the resultant mixture. The block has a foamed body portion exposed on an upper surface thereof, and has a single or a plurality of recesses formed in the upper surface. On the other hand, if an air layer is formed at an intermediate portion of a block having air layer forming legs to obtain a block of a double-layer structure, the heat insulating property of the block is improved. Then, greening plants such as turfs are planted on the upper surfaces of the blocks.
- Application Date
- Application No.
- Japanese Patent No. 03765744
- Goods and Services
- License / Sales
For more information, please click Here