Fracture resistance of two porcelain laminated veneers materials with and without CL V composite (A comparative in vitro study)
- All the composite material that occur in the teeth should be sandblasted to increase the adhesion to porcelain laminated veneer
- Technology Benefits
- To impove the adhesion of the composite materail to porcelain laminated veneer.
- Technology Application
- In the presence of composite restoration
- Detailed Technology Description
- The esthetics of teeth restored with multiple discolored resin composite restorations can be improved by using a laminate veneer restoration. Sandblasting of composite filling with 50 μm alumina oxide (Al2O3) particles to increase the micromechanical retention of the resin cement on the composite filling.
- Iraqi Society for Inventors and Innovators
For more information, please click Here