Whartons jelly fabrication scaffold for tissue damage repair with stem cells
- Using whartons gel (which is present inside the umbilical cord as protectant to blood vessels and enhance blood vessel constriction after labour) as scafold to enhance tissue regeneration using bone marrow derived stem cells to repair any tissue damage by using stem cells
- Technology Benefits
- Treating many illnesses due to tissue or organ damage like neurological or degenerative diseases
- Technology Application
- Clinical applications to treat many diseases that are not treated with conventional medicine
- Detailed Technology Description
- The first step is isolation of the whartons gel from the umbilical cord.2- lypholization of the whartons gel 3-using the gel to culture mesenchymal stem cells isolated from the bone marrow and cultured over the gel 4-induction of embryonal tissue regeneration
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- Application No.
- No CN patents
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here