Therapeutic use of an extract from the leaves of nerium oleander
- Breastin is a cold patented extract isolated from nerium oleander. It can be used for breast, colon, lung and prostate adenocarcinoma.
- Technology Benefits
- First line anticancer treatment. Also can be used as adjuvant therapy.
- Technology Application
- Using of sterile non-toxic, pyrogen-free cold extract from the leaves of Nerium Oleander as a supplementary medication to cancer chemotherapy
- Detailed Technology Description
- The present invention relates to the use of sterile non-toxic, pyrogen-free cold extract from the leaves of Nerium Oleander as a supplementary medication to cancer chemotherapy to restore and\or ameliorate the immune system of the patient and\or to decrease side effects and increase the antitumor effect of chemotherapies, when used in combination with taxol, Adriamycin, cisplatin 5-FU, alimta, cyclophosphamide, mitomycin-c, navelbin, taxotere, and topotecan, respectively.
- Type of Cooperation
- Application Date
- Application No.
- ID No.
For more information, please click Here